Morris-Goodwin House

Constructed in 1745 by William Goodwin, the house is original and well preserved, 2 1/2 stories over a cellar with brick foundation, timber frame clapboard exterior walls, wood shingle Gable Roof. The 88 acre tract on which it stands was part of a 1200 acre plantation called Elsinburgh.

County of Salem, New Jersey

lsinboro    ownshipTE

Phone: 856-935-2200

Fax: 856-935-9011

 

619 Salem Ft-Elfsborg Rd

Salem, NJ 08079

Phone: 856-935-2200 on mobile just click